Digital Content Creator Intern
NEW YORK CITY OR REMOTE (EDT TIME ZONE)
FULL-TIME SUMMER INTERNSHIP
Gipper is a marketing technology platform that makes graphic design incredibly easy for non-designers. Currently, our platform helps schools easily create engaging content for social media - in seconds, on any device, and without needing any design experience. Hundreds of schools in 35 + states throughout the country use Gipper to create dynamic, social media specific content - helping increase engagement, while saving them time and money in the process.
We are a well-funded startup based in NYC, backed by investors and advisors with over 50+ years of experience investing and building high growth tech startups from concept to IPO.
We are growing fast and are looking to hire a Graphic Designer to create stunning sports graphic templates to integrate into our platform for our athletic-focused users.
At Gipper, the Graphic Designer will work with various team members, from Senior Management to Customer Success, to ensure template designs are providing maximum value to our existing and future customers. The Graphic Designer will also be provided plenty of creative freedom to conceptualize and execute on his or her own vision.
We are looking for a highly talented graphic designer with a passion for creating amazing sports content.
Learn more about us at: gogipper.com/athletics
Gipper is a marketing technology platform that makes graphic design incredibly easy for non-designers. Focused in education, Gipper enables schools to create professional content for social media - in seconds, on any device, and without needing any design experience. Serving 1K+ school communications professionals, athletic administrators, coaches, principals, and more - Gipper empowers anyone at a school to create effective and compelling content for social media in just a few clicks. With access to a wide range of ready-made templates and seamless social media sharing, schools can create and share more content than ever, all while spending less time and money. In doing so, schools are able to better grow their brand, improve stakeholder communication, and create additional revenue opportunities.
We are a well-funded startup based in NYC, backed by investors and advisors with over 50+ years of experience investing and building high-growth tech startups from concept to IPO.
We are looking to hire a Digital Content Creator Intern to help create relevant, engaging content to drive improved engagement via various social media and other digital platforms.
At Gipper, the Digital Content Creator Intern will join our Marketing team and work with various additional team members, from Creative to Senior Management, to create and share beautiful and exciting digital content with our community. The Digital Content Creator Intern will help create and share content to our digital channels to help generate new leads, spread brand awareness, and better inform our existing customers.
We are looking for a personable, outgoing, and highly motivated individual to play an instrumental part of our team, while also learning and obtaining industry experience from our world-class designers and marketing team.
Learn more about us at: gogipper.com
- Communicate our product visually by generating content to inform, highlight, and celebrate our community
- Work closely with our Creative team to create and implement new and existing content
- Execute on a set schedule for posting various types of content to the Gipper social media platforms
- Continuously stay up to date with the content published by our customers to identify and highlight members of our community in addition to celebrating their accomplishments
- Regularly communicate and collaborate with various team members
- Strategically leverage customer interactions to better understand our social activity and drive community engagement
- Strong passion for digital marketing and customer engagement
- Interpersonal skills to collaborate on projects with various members of the team and engage with customers
- Fundamental understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and any other relevant design tools
- Fundamental understanding of digital communications and working within a marketing campaign
- Creative mind to drive our content above and beyond
- Excellent design, editorial, and storytelling skills
- Diligent attention to detail
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience managing internal content or social media
- Previous experience in athletics and or/ education
- Fundamental knowledge of motion graphics and Adobe Premiere Pro or similar applications
- Actively pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or similar major
Gipper is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.