NEW YORK CITY OR REMOTE (EDT TIME ZONE)
Gipper is a marketing technology platform that makes graphic design incredibly easy for non-designers. Currently, our platform helps schools easily create engaging content for social media - in seconds, on any device, and without needing any design experience. Hundreds of schools in 35 + states throughout the country use Gipper to create dynamic, social media specific content - helping increase engagement, while saving them time and money in the process.
We are a well-funded startup based in NYC, backed by investors and advisors with over 50+ years of experience investing and building high growth tech startups from concept to IPO.
We are growing fast and are looking to hire a Graphic Designer to create stunning sports graphic templates to integrate into our platform for our athletic-focused users.
At Gipper, the Graphic Designer will work with various team members, from Senior Management to Customer Success, to ensure template designs are providing maximum value to our existing and future customers. The Graphic Designer will also be provided plenty of creative freedom to conceptualize and execute on his or her own vision.
We are looking for a highly talented graphic designer with a passion for creating amazing sports content.
Learn more about us at: gogipper.com/athletics
Gipper is a marketing technology platform that makes graphic design incredibly easy for non-designers. Focused in education & athletics, Gipper enables schools & teams to create professional content for social media - in seconds, on any device, and without needing any design experience. Serving thousands of athletic administrators, SIDs, coaches, principals, school communications professionals, and more - Gipper empowers anyone to create effective and compelling content for social media in just a few clicks. With access to a wide range of ready-made templates and seamless social media sharing, organizations can create and share more content than ever, all while spending less time and money. In doing so, schools & teams are able to better grow their brand, improve stakeholder communication, and create additional revenue opportunities.
We are a rapidly growing, well-funded startup based in NYC (but open to remote!), loved by thousands of partner schools & teams (from middle school to NCAA Division 1), and backed by investors and advisors with over 50+ years of experience investing and building high-growth tech startups from concept to IPO.
We are looking to hire a Graphic Designer to create stunning athletic templates for integration on our SaaS content creation platform - as well as design relevant marketing content to help drive engagement via social media and other digital platforms.
At Gipper, the Graphic Designer will join our Creative team (reporting to our Creative Director), and work with various additional team members, from Product to Marketing, to create beautiful and exciting digital content - ranging from templates built for integration on our platform to marketing content designed for our social channels. The Graphic Designer will have a tremendous impact: templates will be put in the hands of thousands of users nationwide and marketing content will help generate new leads, spread brand awareness, and better inform our existing customers.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to join our growing Creative team, while also learning and obtaining industry experience from our world-class Creative and Marketing teams.
Learn more about us at: gogipper.com
- Design stunning social media graphic templates for various athletic needs
- Prepare templates for easy access for our development team
- Utilize our CMS (Content Management System - Trello) to organize, prioritize and track workflow
- Create and design various materials for digital collateral - with an emphasis on scroll stopping social media content
- Assist with internal marketing/creative content as needed to enhance the Gipper brand
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- High proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and other applicable Adobe programs
- General sports knowledge as it pertains to positions, verbiage, history, scheduling, etc.
- Sports specific digital design experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Self-motivation and self-management with a passion for achieving extraordinary results
- Fearless ability to try new things and learn quickly from failure
- Experience of success as a member of a team
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Indesign and/or InVision
- Illustration, drawing and fine art skills
- GIF production
- Web/UX Design
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Prior work experience at a collegiate sports program or professional sports team
Gipper is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.