NEW YORK CITY OR REMOTE (EDT TIME ZONE)
Gipper is a marketing technology platform that makes graphic design incredibly easy for non-designers. Currently, our platform helps schools easily create engaging content for social media - in seconds, on any device, and without needing any design experience. Hundreds of schools in 35 + states throughout the country use Gipper to create dynamic, social media specific content - helping increase engagement, while saving them time and money in the process.
We are a well-funded startup based in NYC, backed by investors and advisors with over 50+ years of experience investing and building high growth tech startups from concept to IPO.
We are growing fast and are looking to hire a Graphic Designer to create stunning sports graphic templates to integrate into our platform for our athletic-focused users.
At Gipper, the Graphic Designer will work with various team members, from Senior Management to Customer Success, to ensure template designs are providing maximum value to our existing and future customers. The Graphic Designer will also be provided plenty of creative freedom to conceptualize and execute on his or her own vision.
We are looking for a highly talented graphic designer with a passion for creating amazing sports content.
Learn more about us at: gogipper.com/athletics
Gipper is a marketing technology platform that makes graphic design incredibly easy for non-designers. Focused in education, Gipper enables schools to create professional content for social media - in seconds, on any device, and without needing any design experience. Serving thousands of athletic administrators, coaches, principals, school communications professionals, and more - Gipper empowers anyone at a school to create effective and compelling content for social media in just a few clicks. With access to a wide range of ready-made templates and seamless social media sharing, schools can create and share more content than ever, all while spending less time and money. In doing so, schools are able to better grow their brand, improve stakeholder communication, and create additional revenue opportunities.
We are a rapidly growing, well-funded startup based in NYC (but open to remote!), loved by thousands of partner schools from middle school to NCAA Division 1, and backed by investors and advisors with over 50+ years of experience investing and building high-growth tech startups from concept to IPO.
We are looking to hire a top-tier Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team. This role will support the team in critical accounts receivable activities and full-cycle cash collection, application, reconciliation, and reporting. This role offers a tremendous opportunity to gain experience within a growing company and has exposure to Gipper leadership.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude and is highly motivated to learn and grow within a fast-paced, deadline-driven organization. To be qualified, you must be detail-oriented, organized, and a quick learner of new systems, with the interpersonal, written, and oral skills to connect with customers via email and phone, to successfully secure payment while maintaining a professional, positive relationship.
We're looking for a detail-oriented, structured problem solver who can help our team get to the next level!
Learn more about us at: gogipper.com
- Perform and manage daily collections through verifying, processing, and posting payments in systems to facilitate accurate and timely reporting of outstanding invoices and customer accounts balance
- Conduct effective and accurate communication with customers, Sales / Customer Success team members and Billing team to ensure timely customer payments on outstanding invoices
- Research and coordinate necessary cross-functional discussion to resolve account discrepancies to ensure collectibility
- Support Finance in design, testing, and roll-out of financial systems/tools/processes
- Willingness to help in any way possible that will allow us to achieve our goals
- 2+ years of experience in the Accounts Receivables related functions in Software as a service (SaaS) company
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Experience using a variety of invoicing and accounting systems and a track record of successfully learning new systems
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to process improvement and the ability to think “out-of-the box”
- Must be independent, self-motivated, success-driven, and willing to work within a team environment
Nice to Haves:
- Past experience in Education and/or Athletics
- Past experience with Stripe
- Past experience with HubSpot or other leading CRMs
Gipper is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.