NEW YORK CITY OR REMOTE (EDT TIME ZONE)
Gipper is a marketing technology platform that makes graphic design incredibly easy for non-designers. Currently, our platform helps schools easily create engaging content for social media - in seconds, on any device, and without needing any design experience. Hundreds of schools in 35 + states throughout the country use Gipper to create dynamic, social media specific content - helping increase engagement, while saving them time and money in the process.
We are a well-funded startup based in NYC, backed by investors and advisors with over 50+ years of experience investing and building high growth tech startups from concept to IPO.
We are growing fast and are looking to hire a Graphic Designer to create stunning sports graphic templates to integrate into our platform for our athletic-focused users.
At Gipper, the Graphic Designer will work with various team members, from Senior Management to Customer Success, to ensure template designs are providing maximum value to our existing and future customers. The Graphic Designer will also be provided plenty of creative freedom to conceptualize and execute on his or her own vision.
We are looking for a highly talented graphic designer with a passion for creating amazing sports content.
Learn more about us at: gogipper.com/athletics
Gipper is a marketing technology platform that makes graphic design incredibly easy for non-designers. Focused in education, Gipper enables schools to create professional content for social media - in seconds, on any device, and without needing any design experience. Serving thousands of athletic administrators, coaches, principals, school communications professionals, and more - Gipper empowers anyone at a school to create effective and compelling content for social media in just a few clicks. With access to a wide range of ready-made templates and seamless social media sharing, schools can create and share more content than ever, all while spending less time and money. In doing so, schools are able to better grow their brand, improve stakeholder communication, and create additional revenue opportunities.
We are a rapidly growing, well-funded startup based in NYC (but open to remote!), loved by thousands of partner schools from middle school to NCAA Division 1, and backed by investors and advisors with over 50+ years of experience investing and building high-growth tech startups from concept to IPO.
We are looking to hire an Association Partnerships Manager to help further delight our 35+ association partners and facilitate all associated promotional opportunities.
At Gipper, the Association Partnerships Manager will work with various team members, including Marketing, Creative, Customer Success, and Sales. The Association Partnerships Manager will create value for the company by developing key association relationships and maximizing the value of these relationships through innovative marketing strategies.
We are looking for a personable, outgoing individual to work as a liaison between our association partners and our team - and play a key role in the growth of our product and sales.
Learn more about us at: gogipper.com
- Building rapport with association partners to ensure strong relationships
- Identifying key association partners that can act as a marketing channel through referrals, case
studies, speaking opportunities, webinar panelists, etc.
- Leading and managing association partner engagement and communication programs, such as
in-person/virtual events, webinars, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Traveling to and speaking at association partner in-person conferences
- Connecting with partners to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship
- Organizing and executing on a variety of exposure opportunities through partners, including direct
email and social media.
- Managing a library of up-to-date association partner success stories
- Working with the marketing team to assess ROI of existing partnerships
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers / association partners
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture partner relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to write effective copy
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of partner engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer/partner experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Self-motivation and self-management with a passion for achieving extraordinary results
- Fearless ability to try new things and learn quickly from failure
- Experience of success as a member of a team
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Able to travel to association conferences when needed
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience in athletics and or/ education
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Previous Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management experience
- Graphic design capabilities
Gipper is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.