NEW YORK CITY OR REMOTE (EDT TIME ZONE)
Gipper is a marketing technology platform that makes graphic design incredibly easy for non-designers. Currently, our platform helps schools easily create engaging content for social media - in seconds, on any device, and without needing any design experience. Hundreds of schools in 35 + states throughout the country use Gipper to create dynamic, social media specific content - helping increase engagement, while saving them time and money in the process.
We are a well-funded startup based in NYC, backed by investors and advisors with over 50+ years of experience investing and building high growth tech startups from concept to IPO.
We are growing fast and are looking to hire a Graphic Designer to create stunning sports graphic templates to integrate into our platform for our athletic-focused users.
At Gipper, the Graphic Designer will work with various team members, from Senior Management to Customer Success, to ensure template designs are providing maximum value to our existing and future customers. The Graphic Designer will also be provided plenty of creative freedom to conceptualize and execute on his or her own vision.
We are looking for a highly talented graphic designer with a passion for creating amazing sports content.
Learn more about us at: gogipper.com/athletics
Gipper is a marketing technology platform that makes graphic design incredibly easy for non-designers. Focused in education, Gipper enables schools to create professional content for social media - in seconds, on any device, and without needing any design experience. Serving 1K+ school communications professionals, athletic administrators, coaches, principals, and more - Gipper empowers anyone at a school to create effective and compelling content for social media in just a few clicks. With access to a wide range of ready-made templates and seamless social media sharing, schools can create and share more content than ever, all while spending less time and money. In doing so, schools are able to better grow their brand, improve stakeholder communication, and create additional revenue opportunities.
We are a well-funded startup based in NYC, backed by investors and advisors with over 50+ years of experience investing and building high-growth tech startups from concept to IPO.
We are looking to hire a Sales Representative to help Gipper continue on its path as the dominant content creation platform in the K-12 and Higher Education markets.
At Gipper, the Sales Representative will join our growing Sales team and work with various team members, from Sales to Senior Management, to drive our business success by converting leads to paid accounts. The Sales Representative will participate in strategic decisions and help develop our sales culture. You will be instrumental in expanding our footprint to dominate the K-12 and Higher Education markets through landmark partnerships and high-velocity sales.
Learn more about us at: gogipper.com
- Meet or exceed new sales objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of the Gipper platform, the K-12 & Higher Education (athletic and non-athletic) markets, and our customers’ needs
- Execute evaluation of school social media profiles, school website, and other communication vehicles as a way to adapt sales materials and strategies
- Educate customers on the value of Gipper through virtual demos, phone calls, and webinars
- Maintain our CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Keep informed of the competitive landscape and its impact on organizational goals
- Engage in the larger community of the market by attending events and networking with target organizations and relevant partners
- Use sales insights to be a part of our product development cycle
- Demonstrated mastery of details and organization
- Deep level of integrity and a customer-first attitude
- Inbound/Outbound sales skills with the ability to operate and succeed at a high velocity
- Excellent follow-through and follow-up skills
- Self-motivation and self-management with a passion for achieving extraordinary results
- Evidence of outstanding written and oral communication
- Fearless ability to try new things and learn quickly from failure
- Experience of success as a member of a team
- Experience with customer service/success and/or sales
- Grit and gumption to dominate a nascent and largely un-mapped market
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
Nice to Haves:
- 1+ years experience in B2B sales
- Passion for sports
- SaaS sales experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of social media space
- Previous experience in athletics and or/ education
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Graphic design experience
Gipper is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.